Every person has his or hers favorite blonde. She can be a celebrity or a friend, but it is important that every person like some blonde. I believe that many people like you as well. If you want to change or improve your hairstyle, good news. There are many hairstyles for blonde hairs, so all you need to do is to choose the one you like.
Face framing layers will bring attention to your bombshell face. If you want to pull out facial features and change your shape, but have the same length, this is hairstyle for you. All you need to do is to:
1. Apply thermal protectant to a damp hair.
2. Dry your hair (section by section) and use a large round brush. Don’t forget to bend sections away and towards your face.
3. Apply light texturizer and a holding spray and you are done.
Women with heart face shape and fine hair will look great with this hairstyle. If you want to have fuller visual, keep your ends longer. On the other side, bringing layers up front will give you body.
Half up is simple but effective hairstyle that can change your look in a couple of seconds. It will glam up your blonde curls if you have to go on some special and fancy event.
1. Apply thermal protection on your hair and use round brush to make volume at the crown.
2. Work with medium sections of the hair from neckline to crown, backcomb and smooth them.
3. Pin the desired amount of hair back and finish with holding spray.
This hairstyle suit perfectly on women with all face shapes.